- Ensuring smooth running of Stu Brew as a whole
- Overseeing committee and helping with all aspects
- Currently learning how to do the duty returns and tax aspects of Stu Brew
- Promoting Stu Brew and what we are all about!
- Lead decision making and business direct for Stu Brew
Asides from actually making a huge load of beer, which is always going to be pretty rewarding, being part of a business that's still relatively young but is making waves in the brewing community is amazing. The fact we're 4 years old and have a really strong base, of both fans and beers, and that we've recently won some pretty amazing awards just goes to show what a rewarding experience stu brew is!Why did you get involved with Stu Brew?
I've been a member of Stu Brew since second year and got more involved in third year when Sophie was president and was converting me to the ways of craft beer! When I decided to stay and do a Masters after graduating Chem Eng it seemed like a great opportunity to get involved in something really different.Favourite Stu Brew Beer:
True Wisdom, or a throwback to Shovelbeast the collab with Errant!Fun Fact about yourself:
I have a phobia of Baked Beans