- Working to ensure that all activities are safe, helping Secretary with H&S forms and compliance.
- Keeping everyone on committee smiling and sane.
- Being a point of contact for any members who may have concerns or accessibility requirements.
- Working to try and make all activities inclusive and accessible.
- General help, deliveries, events set-up, etc.
Most Rewarding Aspect of being on the Stu Brew Committee:
Being a part of something bigger – Stu Brew will be here a long time after I’m graduated!
Why did you get involved with Stu Brew?
Nothing to do with beer funnily enough, I just thought it would be cool to switch off from uni work and spend some time in overalls brewing beer (it is!). You don’t have to know a lot about beer to get involved, and if you don’t you soon pick it up!
Favourite Stu Brew Beer:
Fun Fact about yourself:
Facts about myself, and things that are fun are both arguably mutually exclusive.